Thursday, April 05, 2007

Home Sweet Home


G was brought home on the 4th day. It also happened to be a Saturday. I had to deploy my cousins to help carry some stuff. My mother-in-law's friend had visited us everyday with big bouquet of flowers. I guess Singaporeans are generally more pragmatic, flowers don't quit fall into the "useful" range.

Luckily my aunt came as well. She had helped to carry G all the way home.

Things got chaotic on Saturday. Everyone has their own agenda too. My aunt was busy collecting numbers to buy 4D. My mom was busy with cooking, packing and nagging. I was extremely tired.

G has a very strange schedule. She simply lives in US time. She sleeps alot in the day, and wakes up every hour or so at night. My new "customer" is really hard to please at times. On the 1st night, both Lo Sheng and myself were completely at wits! Her behaviour was completely unmanageable.

Well things are getting better now. Or more like, we adults have adapted to her schedule.

Little G has a little jaundice. When she was still in the hospital, she was reduced to only pampers and eye shades, under the UV light. Oh.. what a sight. Thank goodness she was on the borderline case, otherwise she may need to be hospitalised much longer.

We were lucky to have a really nice pediatrician. He had given very good advise, plus also has a calming effect. We'd returned on Wednesday to check on the jaundice level. Unfortunately G still has relatively high level. Will continue to monitor.

G on the other hand is attracting lots of presents and visitors! At such a little age, the attention is way off it's size! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home