Wednesday, August 16, 2006

33's toilet bowl - again

So I've been living with 1 working toilet bowl. And the other still doesn't work. It's a pain deciding to get another repair man or change the whole toilet bowl altogether. Knowing too little is frustrating!

What makes a good toilet bowl? Why does some flush stronger than others? I think toilet bowls salemen need to be taught at least these 2 questions before putting them on the stage!! They know SHIT! Literally.

All salemen says the same thing, HDB limits to X-litre tanks so you can't get very powerful ones.

Bullshit!

My cousin's HDB's STANDARD toilet bowl flushes better than my leaky toilet bowl (even before it was leaking!)

What about the pipes? The way it turns? Oh doesn't matter... ReallY??!!!

Anyway in the toilet bowls there are 2 parts. I have replaced 1 part and its still leaky. So I have a choice to replace the other part, or change the whole bowl.

Luck wasn't too bad on me. My distant uncle turns out to be a retired plumber, and willing to help look at the problem (THANK YOU!!!)

The part that was replaced, was FAULTY! It has a bubble at the bottom which seals the water, hence causing the leak!!!

Don't Trust PLUMBERS!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home